Friday 4 April 2008

Slightly drunk after two rum sauers...

I'm such a lightweight...

After two small drinks, I had trouble getting my key into the keyhole [what can I say, it's much more difficult than people think]. Reason being a couple of drinks with an old colleague who used to be Head of Logistics at the first NGO I worked for who just turned up in PAP. He's working for one of the Federation Red Crosses as Country Director over here and has cut his hair, smartened up and settled down. And I remember him as a scruffy long-haired party animal of a loggie... Things change.

Anyway, have FINALLY finished February month end (delay being due to having to rework most of the budgets for the year before inputting them into the system) so very very happy. Trying not to think about the load of work I have yet to do... What the fuck - have Filing Day tomorrow so think I'll have another drink...

No comments: